FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
173 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Dear All.

After upgrading to version RUTX_R_00.07.02.7, when there is a SIM present in sim tray 2, the sim1 card state is not inserted and the device does not connect.

If i remove sim from sim tray 2, and leave only sim1 the device connects as expected.
I did a factory reset on the config and the problem remains.
Please advice.
by anonymous
Any workaround for the issue, still unable to use SIM2

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, by first having both SIMs inserted and SIM1 set to default, then remove SIM2 to see SIM1 get accepted by the device and establishing connectivity in the logs. Next, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Best regards,

by anonymous

Dear ZygimantasBliu

If i just remove SIm2 nothing happens (waited for 3-4m)

If without removing the SIM2 I reboot the modem (From Gui or from cli with gsmctl -Q) the device connects with SIM1.

by anonymous
Could you then simply recreate the issue for it to be present, when the troubleshoot file is generated?

Also, please explain the exact steps, configuration to try and replicate it.

What is the device model you have?

Does the issue reoccur if you switch SIMs, or use different SIM cards?
by anonymous
I private message you the troubleshooting file that has the issue present,

Sim Setup A: SIM1 is VodafoneGreece (Private APN) SIM2 is WIND Greece Internet then SIM1 not inserted.

Sim Setup B: SIM1 is VodafoneGreece (Private APN) SIM2 is VodafoneGreece (Private APN) then SIM1 not inserted and after 1 minute card state changes to Insert and the device connects.

Device is RUTX11

I will pm you a second troubleshooting file with Sim Setup B.