FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
415 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I have an rutx14 and it was working perfect , but then I logged in for the first time using my browser. I then changed to a new password but before I went through the configuration wizard I left the iPhone address and then could not access the internet or use the new password to join the WiFi. It seemed to stop working so I pushed the reset button on the modem.

Now it has no internet and when I try to login to the modem via the iP address it tells me "The device is unreachable. Please check the connection and try again"

I really need to fix this asap!

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Thanks for reaching us.

First I would recommend to connect to the router via cable connected to your laptop.

Try to connect to the IP via WebUI, if you you couldn't try to connect via SSH:

Command Line Interfaces - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Username: root

Password: (your new password inserted in WebUI)

If you can access, you can reset from cli:

RUTX14 Device Recovery Options - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Have you changed the LAN IP? if yes kindly notice that you have to use the new IP for login.

by anonymous
I ended up doing a factory Reset on the modem which got it accessible again so I logged in again and went through the Configuration Wizard which got it all going good again. But then I updated the firmware, which it successfully did. The internet is now working again but now it will not let me login over the IP address (which I had not changed). It says "Device unreachable" again..
by anonymous
Hi,

What version now are you using?

Could you please try to open this webpage?

https://192.168.1.1
by anonymous
Thank you Bader, it seems to have fixed itself now
by anonymous
Happy to hear that.