FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
197 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi all,

I had Teltonika ID on my iPhone which was used to provide 2FA for my Teltonika RMS login.  I have now setup a new device with my login but the push notifications don't come through to my device.  I can no longer log in and i don't have the recovery codes.

I already have devices managed by this account that are in the field so there is not really any way to get these back and connected to a new instance.  Is there any way back into my account?

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

It is possible to remove MFA authentication, but before that, more details are needed to determine that the account is yours, thus, I would like you to provide answers to at least some of the following questions:

How many devices (roughly) are registered to your RMS account?
Do you know any of the serial numbers of these devices? Please write them.
When was the approximate last time, when you successfully connected to this RMS account?
What were the last actions, you did on your RMS account? If you indeed removed the previous 2 factor authentication device, what was the reason for that?

What is the company ID and Email address associated with the account?

Send those answers to me in a private message.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Awesome, thanks very much for your quick response.  Yes i can provide that information.  I will message you privately.

Thanks again,