FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
248 views 6 comments
by anonymous
Just got out of a Verizon Shop in USA and they told me RUT950 is not compatible with them…by checking its EMEI. Any body experienced this ? What is its provider compatibility?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

I will consult with the Networking laboratory to check if the IMEI is registered to Verizon's database or if there are other issues.

Best regards,

by anonymous

I would do the troubleshot file…But I didn’t even switched on the routeur indecision

I’ve just been to Verizon and AT&T mobile stores and asked for the SIM. Sales asked me if they could get my routeur IMEI than put it in their systems. Same answer twice : “Sorry sir your device is not compatible”

by anonymous
Where did you buy this device? Could you provide its serial number?
by anonymous
IMEI : 867706059207500
by anonymous
Your device has indeed a global modem module, which is not certified to operate in neither AT&T nor Verizon networks.
by anonymous
Meaning I’m definitely not able to use it with them ?!?

If yes : any solution ?

If no : what’s the solution ?

by anonymous

You can try to use it, but eventually the device will be blocked out of the network. 

The suggestion is to return the router to your reseller and ask for a replacement with a suitable product code for use with:

• Verizon:
    • RUT950 K*****
    • RUT950 W*****
  • AT&T:
    • RUT950 J*****
    • RUT950 W*****