FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
354 views 8 comments
by anonymous

Data to server 

they send me only the first 6 registers... when I switch to send me hex, then the whole message goes, and when it goes to xml, it cuts my message to the first 6 registers

[ {"data": "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<MBusData>

<SlaveInformation>

<Id>8261682</Id>

<Manufacturer>KAM</Manufacturer>

<Version>1</Version>

<ProductName>Kamstrup 382 (6850-005)</ProductName>

<Medium>Heat: Inlet</Medium>

<AccessNumber>168</AccessNumber>

<Status>00</Status>

<Signature>0000</Signature>

</SlaveInformation>

<DataRecord id="0">

<Function>Instantaneous value</Function>

<StorageNumber>0</StorageNumber>

<Unit>Energy (kWh)</Unit>

<Value>15</Value>

<Timestamp>2022-10-12T12:39:27Z</Timestamp>

</DataRecord>

<DataRecord id="1">

<Unit>Volume (1e-2  m^3)</Unit>

<Value>236</Value>

</DataRecord>

<DataRecord id="2">

<Unit>On time (hours)</Unit>

<Value>21148</Value>

</DataRecord>

<DataRecord id="3">

<Unit>Flow temperature (1e-2 deg C)</Unit>

<Value>2564</Value>

</DataRecord>

<DataRecord id="4">

<Unit>Return temperature (1e-2 deg C)</Unit>

<Value>2546</Value>

</DataRecord>

<DataRecord id="5">

<Unit>Temperature Difference (1e-2  deg C)</Unit>

<Value>18</Value>

</DataRecord>

<DataRecord id="6">

<Storag

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like you to provide more details on the issue and device configuration. A troubleshoot file, if possible, would be helpful too.

Best regards
by anonymous

troubleshoot-Teltonika

how to send only the last read message from M-bus, via MQTT from data-to-server? When I send the xml file to the http endpoint... it arrives complete, but when I send it via mqtt, it cuts it... it's the same with the test device and with these two that just arrived.

by anonymous

The file does not download. Could you send it in a private message, or attach by editing your question?

Keep in mind that the file needs to be taken from the device with Data to server configured to use MQTT protocol.

by anonymous
by anonymous

everything is set as it should be, the message when hex is ok... but the xml file is cut at position 6 in the file...

is it not a problem that it should be set somewhere to send only one message? Do you have any instructions on how to get this working properly via mqtt? Do you want me to give you anydesk or something to access the device?

by anonymous
there you can see a message that is not complete. I tried on several mqtt servers and set mqtt to receive large messages etc... there is something wrong with your device.

It's possible that I'm not adjusting it well
by anonymous
Your configuration does seem correct.

I have forwarded your information to the development team to further investigate. This may take some time. Once there are any updates, I will post them here.

Thank you for your input.

Best regards,
by anonymous

Current situation is that MBus XML data type generates large records. The MBus Master application has dynamic buffers to deal with this. The issue is on on the Data to Server service side, which uses static buffer sizes. This application is currently undergoing a rework and this issue is planned to be resolved in 7.4 firmware, which is far in the future.

For other users, who might be experiencing issues related to MBus XML data type, at the moment, there are several guidelines to follow, to avoid possible issues with MBus as much as possible:

• Configure Data to server monitoring period so that it is more frequent than the one set in MBus;
  • Each sender instance must filter based on the record name it sends, so that only one record is sent;
  • Each MBus record needs to contain a single request;
  • Segment count in Data to server must be set to 10.

by anonymous
  • Configure Data to server monitoring period so that it is more frequent than the one set in MBus; that's what i did
  • Each sender instance must filter based on the record name it sends, so that only one record is sent;   How To Do That  ?
  • Each MBus record needs to contain a single request;    How To Do That ?
  • Segment count in Data to server must be set to 10. that's what i did

Now I have the whole message, but what will happen when I add another heatmeter?

which is the tty of the mbus master to try to forward the message with pahomqtt if it is possible to install python on the device?

can I reduce the message so that it does not send all data and timestamp with each value