FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
187 views 1 comments
by anonymous
This is likely a MacOS configuration issue but my problem is the following:

- MacBook Pro (MacOS Monterey) is able to connect to RUT360 (running latest firmware) via WiFi (WPA2 encryption, 00-World setting) HOWEVER I am unable to access the internet nor access the RUT360 UI.

- Tried to access internet via wifi in MacOS recovery mode but without success (didn't want Kaspersky interfering with things)

- All other devices currently connect to the RUT360 (i.e. iPhone and Dell Laptop) and can access internet etc.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Regards,

Pat

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you try to connect to the RUT360 WiFI from your MacBook several times, then connect to the router's web interface from, for example, a working laptop, download a troubleshoot file and attach it by editing your question? 

To generate the troubleshoot file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download file from there.

The logs in the file could provide more insight into what the issue might be.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi and thanks for your response.  I managed to access the webUI from my iPad and did a full factory reset.  For whatever reason, it seemed to take care of the issue.  Cheers, Patrick