FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
128 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I have a RUT955 with two VPN profiles active in it. The router connects correctly to these VPNs. I want to reach from both the VPNs the same local IP. Usually, with a single VPN it is possible to port forward the ports i need to the local IP address, but I understand that this is impossibile with two firewall rules on the same LAN IP. The VPNs have different WAN ports: one is 1194 and one in 2364. If I'm not mistaken, this kind of routing is possible with a VPN Policy Based Routing, but I need help for setting it up.

Thank you very much!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The one issue that could cause the VPN to not communicate is that the two VPN servers have overlapping subnets, what I mean is:

VPN1 has these clients with these subnets:

VPN2 server has these subnets:

In that case, there is a repeating subnet on both VPN servers and the router would not know to which VPN server to send back the traffic when it's comming from 192.168.3.0 remote VPN subnet.

I would start here.

It would be best if you could share the whole network topology to see how it looks to have a better understanding