FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
289 views 6 comments
by anonymous
I've tried 3 RUTX11s, a RUT240 and I only get 0.80 down 20 up. I moved the sim to a Mofi modem and it gets 30 down 20 up. Could it be a the new update?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue in one of your devices, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Best regards,

by anonymous
Done, another weird thing on the built in speed test I am getting 30 down and 3 up. But, it is getting 0.80 down everywhere else.
by anonymous

Does the same issue persist with AT&T operator?

Could you update your device's firmware to the latest, with Keep settings option disabled, and see if that helps?

You can download firmware image from here.

by anonymous
AT&T is working fine, we tried updating the firmware on other RUTX11s we have.
by anonymous

Could you check if all of the RUTX11s have the same modem firmware EG06ALAR04A01M4G in Status -> System -> Modem section? 

If all of them do, I would like you to install a different version - EG06ALAR02A07M4G in one of the routers with the 7.02.7 firmware.

The instructions are provided here. The ID in your case is 3-1, version - EG06ALAR02A07M4G. See if that changes anything, and, if the issue persists, upload a new troubleshoot file.

Otherwise, if you have a device with 7.02.7 firmware version and EG06ALAR02A07M4G modem firmware, I would need a troubleshoot file from it, as I could consult with the RnD about your issue. 

by anonymous
I updated the firmware and it is still low speeds, could it be a masking issue? I know on Mofi cell modems they let you choose how the device shows up.
by anonymous

The file provided still contains modem firmware EG06ALAR04A01M4G instead of EG06ALAR02A07M4G.

Another thing that could be tried is switching between different frequency bands in Network -> Mobile. Set Band selection to Manual, and try separately bands 2, 4, 5, 66.