FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
187 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I just want a simple failover setup, wan is primary and mob1s1a1 is backup/failover.

It looks like mob1s1a1 interface is working ok, it up, has ip etc. Please see picture:

And wan/interface:

However!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

When I switch to failover tab, mobile interface ALLWAYS is offline. It looks like it's online everywhere else?

....and whenever wan interface goes down, there is no switch to backup... I just got a message (when wan is online again) that "WAN (wan) is down, no more backups to switch"

Checked logs and I see nothing weird. Please help/advice
by anonymous

Missing pictures:

by anonymous

More pictures:

by anonymous
Seems like I have some issue with uploading pictures; anyway in "NETWORK->WAN" tab, status is "running" and IP is assigned.

Also in "STATUS->NETWORK->MOBILE" tab interface is in conncected state.

However in "NETWORK->FAILOVER" tab, interface (mob1s1a1) is marked as "offline".

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Have you recently performed a firmware update with Keep settings option enabled?

Could you reset your device to factory defaults and check if it helps (System Backup → Restore default settings)?

Otherwise, if the issue persists, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Best regards,