FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
297 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

Since upgrading to  RUTX_R_00.07.02.7... After reboot, my RUTX12 requires a firewall restart to allow connectivity through the device. Symptoms are that network connectivity comes up briefly and then stops until the firewall is restarted (either through CLI or web interface). I have temporarily added a restart to /etc/rc.local which seems to have masked the issue. Can this be looked at for a future firmware release?

Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is the issue related to mobile connectivity?

Did the issue exist before updating to RUTX_R_00.07.02.7?

Did you update with Keep settings option enabled? If yes, could you reset the router to its factory default configuration?

If that does not help, could you generate a couple of troubleshoot files? One from device right after restart and connectivity loss, the other after a separate firewall restart?

It would allow to look for differences between the settings and what might be causing the issue. To generate the files, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thanks for the response. No, the issue was not there before the upgrade to 02.7, and I updated with 'keep settings' enabled. The issue is that there is no access through mobile connections until the firewall is restarted.

I'll run the troubleshooting files. How should I send them to you?
by anonymous
Send the files in a private message or attach them by editing your question.