FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
187 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I've been using MQTT and MODbus in a few setups (RUT955 and RUTx12) for monitoring in conjunction with home automation and PLC systems.

My question for the dev-team:

-Is there any perspective the functionality for monitoring and control over MQTT and MODbus will be extended? For a start the same commands as for SMS control would be nice to have. Furthermore it would be perfect to have all the parameters for read AND write available. A more versatile integration in complex setups and control of the RUTxxxx units from a central controller hub would be making the RUTxxx range a more valuable product to use!

Thanks for sharing your insights on these matters. Furthermore we love the RUTxxx range and wil be integrating more units in our systems (mainly on yachts) the future for sure!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for you feedback and suggestions.

Teltonika products are constantly being refined and improved, however, as far as new or additional functionalities go, it is strongly impacted by the demand from the customers.

In order to forward your suggestion to the RnD team, it would be helpful, if you could provide a more detailed description of your use case and motivation for the update.

If custom features are mandatory for your case, I would encourage to contact your local Teltonika sales representative for custom development service.

At the moment, what you have requested is not being considered.

Best regards,