FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,161 views 3 comments
by

Wired connection as main connection, mobile as failover. Even though wired connection is active, dns traffic flows thru the mobile interface, racking up data on the mobile connection. How can I prevent this?

thanks!

link to capure

2 Answers

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hi,

I have tested the scenario and it seems theirs a bug in the firmware. The issue was reported to RND for further analysis. Thank you!
Best answer
by
is it correct that the latest firmware does not yet solve this issue? when an I expect a fix?
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Jochem,

please write a private message and I will be happy to send the new FW.

Best Regards,
Lukas
by
hello Lukas,

Appreciated. why not a general release? I don't know how to DM - do I need to register? Otherwise please send to jochem at hatcreek dot nl. Is there a way for me to verify the authenticity of the FW release?

kind regards, Jochem
by anonymous
These changes will be added to next base firmware release. However, currently we only have the testing firmware where this issue is resolved.

If you do not desire to wait for the next standard firmware release, we could send the testing firmware to you via private message. For that you would need to create Crowd Support Forum’s account.

Best of Luck,

Lukas