FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
255 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello!

I have a RUT950 and i wanted to use in bridge mode, when i use it in bridge mode the bridged speed is ~5/5 mbits and thats all.
But when i use in NAT mode i can get 30/35Mbit/s!
How is this possible?

I tried everything in the teltonika os (band lock, move the external antennas etc etc...)
This is really awful...

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What is the firmware of your device?

Does toggling between bridge/passthrough make any difference?

Do you have other services running on the device/additional packages installed?

Have you tried to test with another SIM card, preferably from another provider?

Could you try enabling Software flow offloading in the WebUI Network -> Firewall -> General settings section?

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello!

The newest firmware is installed on the router.
Bridge/passthrough doesn't make a difference.
Currently i didnt check with another card but i dont think it is a card issue because in NAT mode i can get my speeds well...
I tried the software flow offloading function but i got speed increase only in NAT mode.

Best
Thanks
by anonymous

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file, to review for possible issues. First configure the router to operate in Bridge mode, then, in the WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. Attach it by editing your question.