FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
346 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I tried to compile the SDK RUT9_R_GPL_00.07.02.7.tar.gz on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. And I got the error below

Configuring call_utilities.

Collected errors:

* pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency luci-lib-jsonc for vuci-rpc-core

* pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency luci-lib-nixio for vuci-rpc-core

* pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency luci-lib-ip for vuci-rpc-core

* pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency rpcd-mod-rrdns for vuci-rpc-core

* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for vuci-rpc-core found, but incompatible with the architectures configured

* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for wireguard:

*      luci-lib-jsonc

*      luci-lib-nixio

*      luci-lib-ip

*      rpcd-mod-rrdns

* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package wireguard.

make[2]: *** [package/Makefile:69: package/install] Error 255

make[2]: Leaving directory '/data/sdk/RUT9xx_07/rutos-ath79-rut9-gpl'

make[1]: *** [package/Makefile:109: /data/sdk/RUT9xx_07/rutos-ath79-rut9-gpl/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_install] Error 2

make[1]: Leaving directory '/data/sdk/RUT9xx_07/rutos-ath79-rut9-gpl'

make: *** [/data/sdk/RUT9xx_07/rutos-ath79-rut9-gpl/include/toplevel.mk:234: world] Error 2

Any help would be appreciated

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

No issue for me using Fedora 36. Have you executed ./scripts/feeds update -a before compiling ? Which command did you use to extract the archive ?

Regards,
by anonymous

Thank for your response.

Yes, I've executed ./scripts/feeds update -a before compile. 

Here's the command that I used to extract the source is tar -xf RUT9_R_GPL_00.07.02.7.tar.gz -C /data/sdk/RUT9xx_07

by anonymous
tar -xovf .... else you'll have ownership issues.