FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
343 views 9 comments
by anonymous
i brought a new Rut240, made some changes. later, after a Factory reset, the router interface is not opening after i put in the username and password. it keeps spinning. do i need to update the bootloader. i did update the firmware and nothing changed. the antenna lights keep blinking. please suggest.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Can you do bootloader menu and let me know if the issue is still persist please find link below

Bootloader menu

Please note that you have to set a static IP in your device its written in bootloader menu link 

Let me know 

Best Regards 

by anonymous

Hi,

yes, i did have a static ip assigned. the i did as mentioned and still same issue. both dont work also 192.168.1.1/uboot.html  192.168.1.1/index.html

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What was the previous firmware version you have upgraded from?

Are you able to access the device via SSH (for instructions, refer here)? If possible, I would like you to connect via SSH and post the output of the following command:

• hexdump -C /dev/mtdblock1

Best regards,

by anonymous
it logged in and after i run the command it said not found.
by anonymous

Could you try another command:

• mnf_info -msnb
by anonymous

Now I have access to  192.168.1.1/uboot.html (bootloader menu). Could I have to U-boot file to update it quickly plz. maybe it will help 

by anonymous
Would it be possible to arrange a AnyDesk remote to take a look at your device?
by anonymous
yes, let me know when, i m available from 8 to 3.30pm Eastern time zone
by anonymous
Yes we can i will PM
by anonymous
The cause of the issue was corrupted internal router file, containing device data.

It was solved during remote session, by restoring the file.
by anonymous
Thank you for your support