FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
218 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I have a Data SIM from a Provider in the middle East (IDM). It works fine in a D-Link Router. I changed it to the RUT360 and it worked too. But sometimes without any reason it stops working and it shows me "access denied". I changed the SIM to the mobile phone. It shows the same status "access denied". But after some trials it works again.

I tried to put the APN manually in the RUT360 but nothing changed. I still cannot estimate when the Data SIM works and when it doesn't.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you generate a troubleshoot file the next time, when the device gets access denied status. It might provide more insight into what is the issue. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Another thing to check is to enquire your provider on possible causes of such occurrences, specifically, if the router's IMEI is registered in the provider's database.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
Hello,

thanks for your reply. I will download the troubleshoot file once it happens again.

The provider could not tell me anything about the IMEI. But just the question. In case the Data SIM is registered with a unique IMEI, I would not expect that it works at all. Which is not the case. As I said it works for some days then it stops.

Can I read out the IMEI of the old D-Link router and set it to the RUT360?

thanks
by anonymous
Hello,

I downloaded the troubleshoot file. Where should I look?

Thanks
by anonymous
Please, send it to me in a private message.