FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
334 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello
I want to use my Teltonika RUT950 as a 4G modem without a router or firewall function. I have a security gateway from Unifi that will act as router and firewall so my wish is to connect a cable from LAN1 from RUT950 to WAN on Unifi, but I can't get it to work.

Do you have any suggestions?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

In your case you simply need to configure the router to operate in Passthrough mode. This mode will disable most of your device's functionalities and your router will pass it's mobile interface IP to the first connected device's interface or to the interface of a preconfigured device.

To set Passthrough mode, access router's WebUI, navigate to Network -> Interfaces. Edit mobile interface settings. In an opened configuration window set Mode option to Passthrough, below you can specify the MAC of the device to pass the IP address to.

For more details, please refer to this wiki page.

Best regards,