FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
204 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I am struggling to get my TRB140 to work.

I have added the SIM and it has a data connection. The phone supplier has confirmed that they can ping the IP address. But, my MOB1S1A1 connection remains as stopped.

What can I do to make the TRB provide an internet connection to a local PC?

Incidentally, is there a best way to configure it? Bridge/NAT/Passthrough. (I want to connect it to a network switch and then to a pfsense router. It will be used as an emergency data connection for inbound email traffic, plus some outbound traffic. )

Many thanks, George
by anonymous

Screenshots:

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What is the firmware version you have installed on your device? 

Have you performed an update with Keep settings option enabled recently?

Could you reset the device to factory defaults (System ->  Backup -> Restore default settings) and see if that helps?

As for interconnecting TRB to Pfsense, I would suggest to check if you can use VRRP protocol to have a failover connection. For VRRP configuration, keep in mind, that you will need to download an additional package from Services -> Package manager. More details on configuration options, please refer here.

Best regards,