FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
641 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Complete novice here…

Rutx11 router says it is connected in the admin console with good signal strength (4 of 5 bars).  Was working fine until 2 weeks ago.  Now I my mobile devices act like they connect but won’t load any page from Internet and devices intermittently say no internet connection even though router connection appears fine.

I live in a very small town with little tech support.

Can you help me troubleshoot in layman’s terms?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would first like to take a look at the device it self. For this, I would need you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue by making sure the router is connected to mobile network, next connect a few mobile devices, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thank you.

I have attached the troubleshooting file.
by anonymous

Hello,

Please update device firmware to the latest. Download this file, access WebUI, navigate to System -> Firmware, select Update from file, disable Keep settings option, upload downloaded firmware image.

See if that helps.

Best regards, 

by anonymous
I am not able to update the firmware.  When I connect to the router (in order to access the admin console) the update or browse options are grayed out.

If I try to connect to a hotspot internet, I can't get into the router's admin console.

I am stuck and need help if you are able to provide help.
by anonymous

Could you try performing firmware update via bootloader menu, following instructions provided here and uploading the file referenced in my previous message?