FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,753 views 5 comments
by anonymous
I have an RUT950 which I have previously used in Nassau. This time however, it will not connect to the mobile network.  I have tried two different SIM cards.  The APN settings are correct. I have not changed any of the configuration since the last time I was here either. The router is picking up signal, it's just not registering to the mobile network.  I have checked the SIM cards in a phone and they are both working correctly, data is being passed and web pages can be viewed.I have tried the IPv4 only option and still nothing. I have set the Time zone settings to the correct time zone as thought there might be a syncing issue, but again, still not registering on the network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Can you please PM me and send troubleshoot file of the device when issue persist?
by
Thanks for getting back to me.  I shall download the troubleshoot file now and send it to you.
by
I have downloaded the file. Where should I send it?
by
Update:

I have upgraded the Firmware to the current RUT9XX_R_00.06.02.2. I have tried three different SIM cards from two different service providers, which all work in a mobile phone.  I have good signal, but data connection is Disconnected and the State is Searching, N/A, 4G (LTE).

I have a troubleshoot file, I just need to know where to send it so you guys can take a look.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
by

Another update:

Have also noticed that the Status - Network - Mobile, does not bring up any info at all. This has only happened since I have upgraded the firmware.

by anonymous
To send troubleshoot file to me, simple click on my account and there should be option "Send private message".