FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,197 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I have a RUT950, which was working fine on 4G for many many months.  Then started to become intermittent.  Drops 4G, then all connectivity.  Tried FW upgrade to 6.02, tried hard reset, tried factory reset, tried auto reboot with latest effort being try restart modem when ping to 8.8.8.8 fails.  Tried using the SIM in slot-2.  Checked APN settings all still there.  Sim works fine in an Huawei modem.  Losing the will to live with this thing.  Has anyone any thoughts on what it could be?

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you specify the product code (RUT950 ******) of your device and provide me a troubleshoot file via PM when connection drops ?

To download a troubleshoot file go to System --> Administration --> Troubleshoot.
by

I've reported many connectivity problems (IPSec, HHTPS, HTTP, port forwardings)  from the internet to the router, they all are related with 4G.  I've tried different firmwares with no help. I even downgraded the firmware back to RUT9XX_R_00.06.00.2  but that also stopped working after some updates in the mobile network ealier this month.

Now I'm using 3G only. That works fine. The 4G is totally useless in DNA /Finland's mobile network.

by anonymous
Hi again,

So could you tell me the product code and provide a troubleshoot file after issue appears ?
by anonymous
Hi, I sent you private mail.