FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
124 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi

Im experiencing a lots of disconnections in my routers lately, data, and I can't afford that to happen, I don't know the reason and I need to fix this quickly, there are micro disconnections, but the are frequently, and sometimes it will not go online unless it's unplugged and plugged.

I am about to make a big investment with new routers, but I need to know how can this be fixed, or is it always an uncertainty to know if the routers are going to be online?, shouldn't be, because my cellphone its always connected with same carrier, so I have no idea what's the issue.

I have attached both troubleshoot of current devices with the issue.
by anonymous
Hi, regarding to your last comment, there are from today 29th of November, local time, 10:57 (UTC-3). The troubleshoot attached are from the devices with the issue according to RMS. It has happened several times before, so I don’t really know how to understand this, honestly and unfortunately it makes me think that at anytime a failure can occur, and I can’t afford that, hope that you can corroborate to me regarding to that uncertainty.

The only explanation that I can find by now, is that RMS sometimes suffer disconnections?¿ . Shouldn’t right?

Thanks in advance,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Both troubleshoot files from TRB140 and RUT240 display excellent signal quality metrics and stable connectivity without any disconnects or interruptions over lengthy periods of time.

Are those specific devices causing you issues?

If not, would it be possible to get a troubleshoot file from the router experiencing connectivity issues?

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hi, yeah at least RMS says that, I don't really know if it's like that because I am not physically near to the devices, but it really makes me feel uncertainty, because I know that they have good signal and they shouldn't lost data connection, so will RMS be the problem? or what's the problem according to the images I have had attached?
by anonymous
No events regarding connection state, device going offline/online in the logs match the time of the alerts in the pictures, no such events in the logs at all.

The earliest time recorded Nov 28 06:00:25, which day were the screenshots made?  

Would it be possible to attach a troubleshoot file from the device, experiencing connectivity issues?