FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
341 views 10 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a problem with my RUTX14. Firmware is RUTX_R_00.07.02.7

The SIM card is recognized, but disconnected appiers. So I have no connection to the internet.

On the front of the RUTX14 I can find the following information:

- LED 4G flashes: Device is connected to the internet, but has not received an IP address

- Cellular strength LED: 3 x steady

- Ethernet port LAN1: yellow LED on, flashing intermittently

- WAN LED: all off

- WiFi LED: 2,4/5 GHz, both steady on

Which settings do I have to change?

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

I have the same problem with firmware RUTX_R_00.07.02.7 on RUTRX1 model. Rolling back to previous firmware version modem is connected again...

Best answer
by anonymous
I still don`t have a solution for my problem. I don`t have access to the internet.

Maybe an older firmware version will help me. Where can I download it?
by anonymous
Reset to factory defaults seems to have resolved the issue.
by anonymous

Hi

we had the same problem. a modem update to EG12EAPAR01A12M4G can solve the problem (provider DE-Vodafone)

Best Regards

by anonymous
Hi

we had the same problem. a modem update to EG12EAPAR01A12M4G can solve the problem (provider DE-Vodafone)

Best Regards
by anonymous
The new Firmware RUTX_R_00.07.03 fixed my connection (and many other) issue
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous
I sent the file as an attachment to an email
by anonymous
What email did you send it to, as I do not think that it reached me. Could you send the file in a private message?
by anonymous

Could you start by logging to the WebUI, navigating to Network -> Mobile -> General and disabling Operator settings for both SIMs?

Next, go to Network -> Interfaces, edit mobile interface settings, disable Auto APN and set custom value according to your Network provider. 

See if that helps.

by anonymous
I haven`t found a solution to my problem yet. I did the suggest steps to disable Auto APN.

The following settings then result:

- APN  -- Custom --

- Custom APN - 1und1 (SIM card provider)

- Authentication Type - NONE

Do you mean "Set custom value according to your Network provider"?
by anonymous

Based on information here, enter the following custom APN:

• Internet

Otherwise, please provide a troubleshot file.