FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
97 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a TRB245 at a customer site that has been a little wet from condensation. It is still alive but it won't connect to network and the signal strength led's are blinking syncronously every second. No other led's are blinking. According to manual it means that the factory reset is occuring but how can that be possible when noone has started that sequence?

Is the router damaged for good do you think?

Thanks

Stefan

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Are you able to access the device's web interface over it's LAN IP address?

If you are, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file from the device to your question by editing it. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Otherwise, the router does not have protection against moisture, thus, there is a likelihood of at least partial hardware failure. 

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hej,

the device is far away from me but I'll try to find some tech guy/girl closer that can assist me with that.

Thanks.