FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
148 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Good day, Please advise me what configuration is needed to enable registration of Sim Card which is inserted into my RUT240 Teltonika Router. I have updated the Router Firmware and down graded it as it did not work on the upgrade but that did not help. The Sim Card  was removed from the Router and inserted into a mobile phone and it worked straight away. It is a Data only Sim. The APN provider is ppinternet on the Flow Network in Jamaica. I have used this exact Router here in Jamaica and had no issues. Please HELP!!!! Many thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, update your device to the latest firmware, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello, Thanks for responding. Please find the download file attached as requested.REGISTRATION ISSUES

by anonymous

It seems that you have a device with a wrong modem module. It does not register to the operator at all.

Based on your device's product code (RUT24006XXXX), your device is made for Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia regions. The LTE frequency bands, used by Flow (source), which are B2, B4 and B5, they are not supported by the modem module in your router. You can check RUT240 supported frequency bands here.