FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
138 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello, I'm configured the RUTX12 with WLAN Acesspoint 2.4 und 5 GHZ. On the user interface both systems are running. But I have only connection with 5 GHZ, all my devices only detect the 5 GHZ. The firmeware is RUTX_R_00.07.02.7, I think the newest. The problem is, that I can connect my Navi only with 2.4 GHZ.

Firmware Version

RUTX_R_00.07.02.7

Erstellungsdatum der Firmware

2022-09-08 08:47:46

Primary modem Firmware Version

EG06ELAR03A05M4G

Secondary modem Firmware Version

EG06ELAR03A05M4G

Kernelversion

Please can you tell me a solution for this problem. In the wiki I've found the same question, but the further communication was probably via mail.

Thank you for support, HGZ

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Could you explain, what exactly did you configure, what steps did you take?

Could you describe the issue with more detail: does the 2.4 GHz interface not start at all or clients are not able to connect to it?

Have you tried to perform router's reset to default settings in one of the ways described here and reconfigure your device?

I would also like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello,

thank you for reply. 

I have used the setup wizard, with one Sim-Card in Slot 1. With LAN there were no problems.

I initially left WLAN 2.4 and 5 GHZ on the default settings, but could not detect any network on the phone and tablet.

It was only possible to establish a WLAN connection via the laptop. Afterwards, I could also establish this connection via 5 GHZ on the cell phone and tablet.

However, the WLAN over 2.4 GHZ was not visible on all devices. However, since my navigation device only has the 2.4 GHZ range, this is not sufficient.

Meanwhile, I still changed the labels, but with different endings LTE2.4 and LTE5 and reassigned the network key.

I have also rebooted and restarted the router several times. The troubleshoot file I've sent you by mail.

Thanks for Support, Best regards

HGZ

by anonymous

What mail address have you used to send troubleshoot file?

Could you attach the file by editing the question or send it in a private message, in the following link: https://community.teltonika-networks.com/user/ZygimantasBliu.