FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
189 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I have a RUT240 router, trying to make a mobile connection with it. However, it keeps connecting and disconnecting itself with a high frequency. In less than 1 minute he makes this connection and disconnection.

The mobile signal is fine, it is at the maximum or slightly below that and even then it does not maintain the connection. We tried to change location, go to a more open place, but to no avail, it kept the same behavior. We tested the chip on our cell phone and the connection happens normally.

What could be causing this problem? How to proceed to resolve?
by anonymous

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

I've checked the file you have attached. I'd like you to try the following:

• Use custom APN. Navigate to Network -> Mobile. Disable Auto APN option and enter custom value, based on your service provider.
  • Update device firmware. Download latest release from here and update with Keep settings option set to off

See if that helps.

Best regards,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file will provide more details into possible causes of the issue. 

Best regards,