FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
263 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I'm using the api to get the data from RMS and everything was working fine until yesterday. Suddenly i'm getting a error with the message to many request but nothing has changed on the api call. I'm using the same code for over 2 months now.

Is there something changed? I can't find anything about how many api reqeust can be done and if i'm blocked now.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Please, refer to the RMS API documentation. The number of requests is limited to 100 000 requests per month. if the API returns status code 429, it means that you have sent too many requests.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous

I'm not getting a code.

This is the only message i'm receiving:

{"success":false,"errors":[{"code":"TOO_MANY_REQUESTS","message":"Too Many Requests."}]}

As mentioned above i'm using the same code for the last 2 months and suddenly i'm getting this error.

I'm using a access token to get the data. 

100.000 Request per month is not mutch we have over 300 devices.

by anonymous

Hi,

This message shows the error code, not the status code. For example, a curl command can show the status code and the error code:

The output will include the error message and the status code at the top.

Please, keep in mind that each company within RMS gets 100 000 free API requests each 30 day period beginning from the first request made. That is more than enough for most, but if you need more, please contact your sales representative.

Kind Regards,

Andzej