FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
174 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

Rut X14 with new firmware RUTX_R_00.07.03 but still no GPS. (the Gps stopped working after updating the firmware before)

please help

thank you 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file may provide more details into possible causes of the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
i just added it to my original question above-

thanks
by anonymous

The logs do not show any failures in regards to GPS hardware. Though there are a couple of the following errors:

• daemon.info avl[7481]: Lookup obj err
  • daemon.info avl[7481]: Resubscribing in 15
  • daemon.info avl[12990]: [io_rule_init:219] error: Invalid priority for AVL I/O rule

These errors disappear, when TAVL rules are disabled in Services -> GPS -> HTTPS section. Input rule priority should be reset in Services -> GPS -> AVL I/O section too.

However, I assume, that the RUTX14 is able to get a location fix, and GPS itself is working. 

The issue seems to be related to AVL service and failure to transmit data, is that the case? 

Could you provide more details about your configuration, to understand it better, to replicate your scenario?

Have you tried NMEA forwarding, HTTPS?

For local testing I would advice to use Hercules software, which you can download from here.

by anonymous
Hello , unfortunately it doesnt help - it also doesnt show me my location on map , it says no GPS signal.

i try to update the modem as somebody else here recommended it - i couldnt get it to work so i was hoping for the new firmware to fix it ...

by now im so freaking annoyed that ill change the router to some other company.

the 955 i had was another issue with constant loss of wifi signal - i dont have time to deal with this shit , .

but thank you for your time , i appreciate it - all the best and happy christmas to you