FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
92 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Is there any way to modify router configuration or download current configuration before factory reset?

I have messed up with configuration and cannot connect to the router from LAN (RMS is disabled).

I haven't got configuration backup file and I wonder if there is any way to save current router settings to a file before factory reset, and reload it (with some changes) later... Or is there a way to connect router when lan port is not reachable and fix errors in configuration (most probably firewall settings are wrong)

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

If the router has a SIM card inserted, SMS commands are on by default.

Since these issues seem to be related to HTTP/HTTPS access, then an SMS command webon can be used. Exact instructions on how to use SMS commands are explained in the linked article. This function is on by default.

As for the firewall rules themselves, UCI commands can also be used for a more advanced configuration.

Hope this helped!

Best regards,
DaumantasG