FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
462 views 6 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

NTRIP is available as package on RUTX12. How can I configure the NTRIP client on the router?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Download the package from Services -> Package manager -> Packages section in the WebUI or upload this file Services -> Package manager -> Upload section.

Next, connect your NTRIP device, navigate to Services -> NTRIP. Give a new instance a name, press Add

A new configuration window will show up, adjust settings according to your case, save the settings.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi,

Thanks. That worked so far.

That leads me to the next question. How do I connect a device that will be selectable from the pull-down "Device Name"

Best regards
by anonymous
By connecting a USB to Serial cable, USB connector end to RUTX12 USB port.
by anonymous
That was simple. Thanks a lot. Is there a way to see the communication between the router and the NTRIP server in one of the logs. Do I have to activate a log?
by anonymous

I do not have the chance to test actual setup, thus I am not sure about logging.

What you could try is to login to your router via SSH and enter the following command:

• ls /dev

It will list all device files, where you can find the name of your connected USB to serial cable device file. Then, to see if there is any data going, you can simply try the following command:

• cat /dev/<USB_serial_device_name>
by anonymous
Hi,

Please advise the USB-RS232 adapter for RUTX12

Thanks in advance.
by anonymous

Hello,

There are many models and manufacturers to choose from and recommending other products is outside the scope of this forum.

For general guidelines, on how to choose the adapter, which best suits your use case requirements, please refer to this page.

Best regards,