FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,023 views 8 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I've got a RUT 955 back from the field, where it wasn't possible to check the I/O Port Voltage.
I've tried to:

• Upload an other config: "Config not valid"
  • Upload a new firmware: "Config not valid"
  • Factory Default reset: no response after login
  • Upload firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.2 via Bootloader  -> OK!
  • Upgrade to firmware RUT9_R_00.07.03 - "Failed to load menu data"

ssh login is still possible. Is there a way to check the filesystem? Or for other problems?

Thank you!
Gerhard

4 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues!

Could you run this command:

hexdump -C /dev/mtdblock1

using SSH and send the output to me via a private message?

Did this issue occur after a firmware update? If so, from which and to which version was the device updated?

Awaiting your response!

Best regards,
DaumantasG

Best answer
by anonymous
Same issue. RUT360. Present after firmware upgrade to latest.

PM sent.
by anonymous
Hello , i have the same issue after upgrade i can get router web page the message is "Failed to load menu data"

I cant get the router via ssh

please help me
by anonymous
Hello,

I will contact you via a private message.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
Good morning,

Did you find a solution for your problem, I am having the exact same problem?
by anonymous
Hello @Adrien,

Please send the serial number of your device via private message. We will need to organize a remote session.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello DaumantasG

thank you for your help, I've send you a PM.

Best regards

Gerhard
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Same boat here. Just upgraded a RUT360 out of the box to R_00.07.03 and am now locked out.

Any progress?

by anonymous
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues.

I'd also request you send me a private message containing the outputs of the last message. If it is the same issue, a remote session will be needed.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
0 votes
by anonymous

After reading some of the comments it's clear that fw 07.03 is causing more issues than it is solving anything - imho it should be removed from the download page.

I upgraded two RUT240 units from RUT2_R_00.07.02.7 to RUT2_R_00.07.03 and had issues with both of them  - I could get one of them working eventually after a second reboot because modem failed to connect, however the new UI is much slower compared to the old one and causes very high CPU load. The other device did not boot after the upgrade, so I had to use bootloader mode to restore previous fw. I downgraded the other device to previous fw as well and suggest you to do the same.

by anonymous

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues!

The issue discussed in this thread is not related to v7.3, but rather to the legacy RutOS versions (≤6.9). It can happen when upgrading from legacy to current versions. It will not fix itself by downgrading.

As for the other issues, as this is quite a big release (not only WebUI design changes, but a lot of things changed in the backend), some minor bugs might slip through, however, v7.3.1 is just around the corner and should address quite a few issues.

If you experienced issues, we suggest reporting them here, in the forum, so they can be addressed. However, if the new firmware release does not work for your setup, it may be worth waiting for v7.4.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
I tried to upgrade another RUT240 unit to  RUT2_R_00.07.03.3 today (which is supposed to be in mass production), however results were similar that I experienced before - after the unit was rebooted after the upgrade there was an issue/error with the modem and cellular connection could not be established. After another reboot due to autoreboot was it finally able to connect. This is not normal if you ask me. Also, the new UI is still much slower and takes too long to load. I'll stick to fw 7.2.7 for now.