FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
418 views 15 comments
by anonymous
Hello
I am using the latest firmware version 7.03.

Errors noted
1.) The router is calculating data incorrectly. (Mobile data limit)
a) I have downloaded 30GB on the sim card from the operator side
b) the router shows me that I used 80GB !!!
(I understand that there will be a slight crossover in the data, but not that much)
2) The router shows the consumption of e.g. 900MB of data at 4 am, but my Acpoint does not record any data that came in and out at that time in such amounts.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

1)What was the uplink data amount?

What is the sum of downlink/uplink data?

Could you provide some screenshots with actual data consumption and data calculated by the router?

Attach the screenshots by editing your question.

2)Depending on the time zone your router has configured in its NTP settings, displayed hours in Status -> Mobile usage -> Day may be incorrect as it shows hours in UTC time, independent of the configured time zone. It is a known issue and should be resolved in future firmware releases.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thank you for the details.

Could you attach the screenshots by editing your question or sending a private message for a better resolution?
by anonymous
And what about it, because I see that there are more topics on this topic?
by anonymous
No update at the moment, but the issue is being worked on.
by anonymous
What about it ?
by anonymous
This should be solved with 7.4 firmware release, which is planned for the second half of February. However, this is not certain yet and, depending on how long firmware testing will take, release timeline might shift.

Best regards,