FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
253 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

Past, I have created sme client certificates but I need more client certificates. My question is how can I add more client ceritficates compatible with my CA and server certifice. Unfortunatelly I could not find solution on internet so I have to ask here. Also, How can I change certificate expiration dates when creating them?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Certificates can be generated in System -> Administration -> Certificates.

Please, refer to the wiki page HERE.

You can try to upload CA.cert and CA.key via certificates manager (in the  System -> Administration -> Certificates -> Certificates Manager) and then use it to generate certificates in the 'certificates generation' tab:

• Select File Type as Client;
  • Set Key Size;
  • Create a unique Common Name;
  • Set Sign The Certificate option to on;
  • Additional fields will appear, where you will be able to set certificate validity date and associate it with uploaded CA. 

You can also find more information about OpenVPN and certificates HERE and HERE. The last wiki page is based on the older firmware version, but the principles are the same when it comes to certificates.

Kind Regards,

Andzej