FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
111 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I have fitted a new RUTX12 see all details of this device in the attached PDF file. (shows firmware version, serial number etc.)

There is good power at the connector as the green Power LED shows clearly. Sometimes if I persist and remove connector and reapply after a few minutes the unit will boot and we get 4G connectivity BUT most times it will NOT boot at all.

Please advise urgently, if I need to return the unit then please advise RMA procedure.

Many thanks

David Minors

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues!

Firstly, I'd like you to try updating the firmware on the device. This can be done by navigating System → Firmware → Update Firmware and either updating from the server, or downloading the firmware file from here. Please make sure, that the "Keep settings" option is unchecked, as updating from such an early firmware might cause the configuration files to corrupt.

If that does not help, I'd like you to describe the issue further. Does only the PWR LED lights up and nothing else happens?

When the device successfully boots, does it continue to function normally, or is there some abnormal behavior happening as well?

I'd also like you to generate a Troubleshoot file by navigating to System → Administration → Troubleshoot. The file can be attached to the original post and it will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

Best regards,
DaumantasG