FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
336 views 3 comments
by anonymous

With the newest firmware update with release date 16-12-2022 and firmware name TRB2_R_00.07.03 I have discovered that the network status LEDs do not work as intended. The startup sequence does work with walking through the 2G NB and M1 LEDs but when the TRB255 establishes a connection it does not show which of the three types is active. Normally one of the three LEDs (2G, NB and M1) lights up when there is an active and working connection. When there is no connection, the appropriate LED does blink but as soon it gets an active and working connection the LED turns off and stays off.

Highlighted below is the part that is not working:

The other LEDs work as expected.

Please fix this in a new release or tell me how to fix this.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Could you please tell me from what firmware version you were updating and how? Did you update the firmware with 'keep setting' option turned off? Did you update the firmware via bootloader? Please, try to reset the device to factory defaults.

Also, is the device itself working fine? Are LEDs the only issue?

Kind Regards,

Andzej

Best answer
by anonymous

Thanks Andzej for the quick reply.

I performed the firmware update different ways, first with the webmenu (WEBUI) from version TRB2_R_00.07.00. I also tried updating  with the CLi from the same version. Also updating from the newest version (TRB2_R_00.07.03) in both ways did not fix this problem. I did all the firmware updates with the 'keep setting' option turned off.

I did try to reset the device to factory defaults but this did not work. Please come with a solution for the LEDs problem.

The device works properly and the LEDs do work because with the startup sequence those status LEDs do work just fine.

For now I did not encounter any more problems with the new firmware release.

Thanks in advance.

by anonymous

Hi,

Indeed, this is an issue with the latest firmware version. Sorry about that. The LEDs will be fixed in future firmware updates. Please, wait for the new firmware and update when it becomes available. 

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Thanks a lot for the quick and good help!