FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
284 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I installed the latest Firmware on my RUT950 a few days ago (Firmware 07.03 and latest Modem Update).

Since this time after boot the WLAN is stopped, I always must connect a cable and start the WLAN for access with my mobile phone and tablets.

Switch is ON for that network.

Do not know why, router worked the last two years without problems.

Router has a SIM card and network in WLAN settings is LAN - perhaps this is a problem now?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Bernd

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

This is a known issue.

RnD is working on a solution at the moment, but it is set to be included only in 7.4 firmware release.  

Could you login to the device via SSH and test if any of the commands below restarts WiFi interface:

• /sbin/wifi reload
  • /etc/init.d/network restart

If any of them works, it could be included in the startup script.

Otherwise, It is suggested to stay with 7.2.7 for a while, if that does not create any inconveniences to you.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi

via ssh I cannot login with admin and my password (but I do not see the reason).

The CLI on Webinterface show's failure to change to users home directory.

How I solve this login problem first?

Thanks in advance
by anonymous

Use root instead of admin, when connecting via CLI/SSH.

by anonymous
Is see today Firmware 07.03.2 for download, but WLAN problem will be solved in 7.04 - right?
by anonymous
That is correct, which in the current timeline would be in the upcoming month.
0 votes
by anonymous
I cannot find a software 7.04 - so problem still not fixed?
by anonymous
Due to lengthy development of of 7.4 and high spread of the issue, its solution has been included in 7.3.3 firmware release.

Best regards,