FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
2,177 views 8 comments
by anonymous
Firstly I just want to say I have been working with Teltonika devices now for over 5 years now.

Currently have a new RUTX50 device, and cant even get past the first login page, default admin username and password will not work.

So the steps I have followed,

Factory Reset 3 times - still unable to login with admin / admin01

Firmware update via bootloader - still unable to login with admin / admin01

Factory Reset another 3 times - each time still unable to login with admin / admin01

Did attempt over SSH but then realised if the default username and password is'nt working on the GUI then it wont work on SSH Session.

Has anyone else experienced this with the new RUTX50.
by anonymous
Having the same problem here,

Also not the first Teltonika router i've handled, a RUT950, tried a bunch of resets, firmware upgrades, other firmware upgrades, more resets, all wo changing anything.

The device is a "batch 137" machine with "random default password".

Could anyone help please?

Thanks,

Steven
by anonymous
The default password should be printed on the router.

2 Answers

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you check on the device enclosure or the box the device came shipped in, if the default password is actually admin01?

Please check the following product change notification

Best regards,

by anonymous
I was just basing it on the wiki doc from Teltonika

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX50_Device_Recovery_Options#:~:text=Default%20Address%20(LAN%20IP)%3A%20192.168.&text=Default%20Username%3A%20admin,Default%20Password%3A%20admin01

I will check the box, but may have an issue with the device label as I mounted the device with 3M double sided velcro.

If the device label is the only other place this is listed, then what would be the recovery process.
by anonymous
You would need to send me the device's serial number.
by anonymous
@ZygimantasBliu I have sent you a private message with the devices details in.
by anonymous
Thank you. Got it.

Replied with device password details.
0 votes
by anonymous
I'm also having the same issue.

The label on the back was removed and got lost. No photo and they already checked their trash.

Mail support only answered with the "admin01" password, which is not working.

Can anyone send me the custom password? I have the serial number from the package.

Thanks!
by anonymous

Hello,

Providing password in a case like that would violate internal privacy and security policies.

I would suggest two options. 

If the device was bought directly from Teltonika, contact your local sales manager. He would be able to arrange the password for you. Otherwise, contact your reseller. 

Also, if you have your device added to RMS platform, default password can be changed there, without prior knowledge of current password. If your device has never been added to the system before, it should have a month worth of free RMS service.

Best regards,

by anonymous
deleted.....