FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
315 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I have a TRB140 and I need to measure the battery voltage. Is the ADC input on the board active? Can I connect a measurement module, e.g. INA219, using the I2c bus?

Best reg Qyik

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

At the moment some external monitoring device would be a solution.

I will consult the RnD about the possibility to retrieve the voltage from the device. The modem module used within TRB140 does have two ADC channels, and internal schematics suggest that one of them is connected to a power voltage over a voltage divider.

It should be possible to retrieve the value measured by ADC with the following command:

• gsmctl -A 'AT+QADC=0'

However, it returns error messages, unlike on RUT2 or RUT9 devices, and this solution does not work.

Once there is an update, if it is possible to somehow measure input voltage, I will let you know.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi,

Thanks for the answer. TRB140 is a gate that consumes relatively little power and therefore is often used in battery-powered installations (at least in ours) adding functionality would help us a lot. Thanks again and waiting for the update.

BR Q
by anonymous
Hi,

Did you manage to do something about this? Maybe you can give me a hint.

Best regards