FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
264 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Upgraded RUT360 from RUT36X_R_00.07.02.7 (I think)  to RUT36X_R_00.07.03 at 2023-01-02 20:34:14.

Data usage spiked after that accordning to the mobile statistics page. But no change according to my operator.

See pictures below. (edit: sorry, editor complained about 12000chars if adding the in text, attached them instead)

My usage alarm sent me an sms today (20230108) saying I had 157466Mb left.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for bringing this up.

The issue has been reported to the development team.

Could you tell if you have noticed if data consumption is about 10 times more than actually consumed data and that data consumption records of each day increases about a couple of days from actual measurement?

Best regards,
by anonymous
Well. If you match the days on the picture in file (t2-t3) it looks like it is "about" 10 times for 3/1-6/1 but not for 7/1.

When looking at all days the relative amount does not match. e.g. actual 4/1 is more than reported but 3/1 is less.

My first thought was also was that it as a MB/Mb problem based on the sms but it does not look like that.
by anonymous
It will be looked at.

At the moment, since it is causing issues with data limit configuration, I suggest to revert to working firmware version.

Once there are updates, I will inform you.

Best regards,
by anonymous
I do not dare to revert as it says the configuration will be reset.
by anonymous

Any updates on this? Saw that there is a new firmware release.

by anonymous
Hello,

Solution for your issue is set to be included in the upcoming 7.4 firmware release.

At the moment it is planned to be out by the end of the month, but this may be delayed depending on how the testing proceeds.

Apologies for the inconveniences.

Best regards,