FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
210 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I try to make a multiple acces point, and since this attempt, my RUT is not reacheable !

I did that :
Reset from factory : Nothing change

Update the fw by the bootloader menu, depend on the fw and i have 2 option :

- WIFI UNKNOW_0000 or Nothing (Impossible to reach the RUT).

I Tried to update the bootloader AND the fw with theses files :

- Uboot_for_tlt_rut9xx_3.0.1_webui.bin and legacy FW (6.09.2) But i could not upadate the firmware since i change the boot :O

Can somenone help me to recover my RUT950 ?
Can someone tell me wich UBOOT and FW i need to update ?

Thank's a lot !

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you try logging to your device over CLI/SSH to check if you are able to access the router? For instructions you can refer to this link.

If SSH access is possible, please write your router's serial number.

At the moment, it would be best, if you could upgrade your device's firmware to 6.09.2.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
Hello !

I finaly upgrade the firmware to 6.09.2, and I can reach again the RUT950. All is working again.
But, i could not upgrade the firmware. When the rut try to find new firmware, it is not working. No firmaware available.
Wich firmware I need to upgrade after 6.09.2 in order to get the latest one.

Thank's for your help
by anonymous

Hello,

UNKNOW_0000 indicates that one of your router's internal files is corrupted, thus update to later firmware versions is not possible as the firmware file does not pass validation from such a device.

We would need to arrange a remote via AnyDesk to restore your device, but first, I would like you to send me your device's serial number in a private message.

Best regards,