FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
162 views 3 comments
by anonymous

I have an issue where I need the Teltonika to send me an sms or email and run a post/get event if the rut955 reads a specific voltage range however instead of just sending one email and triggering the post/get rule once the rut955 constantly sends emails and repeatedly try’s to trigger the post/get rule when this voltage range is met and never stops! Thus flooding my inbox and flooding the log with email sent post/get run! 

How do I get it to send just one email or sms and run the rule just once then simply stop once the voltage is inside this range?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you provide more details on what configuration changes you made to achieve your result and, in addition, share a troubleshoot file from the device? To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
When the analogue voltage meets a specific voltage I want the Teltonika to send an email.

I have created a rule for this but as long as the voltage sits at that specific voltage the emails repeatedly send.

Can you set a threshold for the rule so if an email is sent it won’t try to send another for that specific rule for another 10 mins? Maybe with post/get?
by anonymous

When the analogue voltage meets a specific voltage I want the Teltonika to send an email. 

I have created a rule for this but as long as the voltage sits at that specific voltage the emails repeatedly send.

Can you set a threshold for the rule so if an email is sent it won’t try to send another for that specific rule for another 10 mins? Maybe with post/get?

by anonymous

Hello,

What you could try is instead of configuring Action to send email, choose to execute script instead. 

This link provides instructions on how to send email via CLI/SSH.

In addition, you would need to add the following command, which would act as a delay for 10 minutes:

• sleep 600

Best regards,