FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
580 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hi, 

I have a couple of routers RUT955 getting internet through SIM card. The router is feeding just one LAN PC. On some of the routers I can see pretty often this error: 

The setup of the router is that is executing ping to Google DNS every 5 minutes. If not reachable, the router will restart. (Because I discovered if there is a connection lost, it will never get back without restart)

On some of the routers I'm not receiving this kind messages. 

I'm including system log and troubleshooting log.

by anonymous

Im including troubleshoot file and screenshot of how many errors we get in short period of time. 

based on my observation - it is not happening all the time. Looks to me that there is always 14 days quiet and it starts doing like this for a week and then its disappear.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The messages are related to Failover functionality enabled in Network -> Failover page.

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question from one of the devices experiencing disconnects. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Attached files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous

do have the same problem!!!

disabled failover rule in the meantime

when can we expect an answer/help... the application is critical to us

thanks 

by anonymous
Hello,

As instructed above, please generate a troubleshoot file from your device and send it via a private message.

Best regards,
0 votes
by anonymous

I tried to change a bit the settings like this:
I repositioned the interfaces from the primary (which is MOB1S1A1) to LAN like a secondary. 

and I turned off the FAILOVER switch everywhere. Lets see what it will do.