FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
269 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I've got a RUT300 that i've just fw updated to 7.03.2 in the hopes of it fixing itself but to no avail :(

I cant factory default the device since it in the location of my customers client, i can access the device via the ZeroTier vpn it is hooked up to.

is there any good solutions, i've tried multiple of the recomended solutions on the board, but none seem to work.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

What are the RMS settings and status in Services -> Cloud Solutions -> RMS?

There are a few things to try:

• Remove the device from the RMS and re-add it again.
  • Check the NTP configuration on the device (Sync time). Enable Operator station synchronization in Services -> NTP -> NTP.
  • Try setting custom DNS in Network -> Interfaces -> General -> Edit interface -> Advanced Tab -> Use custom DNS server. Try using 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4, 1.1.1.1, 1.0.0.1.
  • Can try to Override MTU to 1280 on the same page.

If none of the above helped, please generate a troubleshoot file from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and send it to me via private message or attach it to your question.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Hello,

I have the same problem. My RUT300 shows the SSL Failure as error message.

I already tried all your points above but nothing helped

do you have other things to check?

Kind regards