FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
165 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello,
I have specific application. I need to have 2 active connections: mobile and WiFi at the same time. I need to by able to connect via any of them by http protocol. So far so good. The thing is that I can lose any of them any time. Then I manually switch to the another one on the user side. I only have the problem with the WiFi interface. When it is connected and it loses that connection, even if the WiFi connection is possible again, router doesn't regain it (in the interfaces tab it is still stopped). I need to go to the interfaces tab and manually switch it off and on, then WiFi turns green and work until next break. For the mobile interface there isn't that problem. When I lose mobile and it goes back, interface turns active automatically. For my application it is not acceptable to reset WiFi connection every time. Is there any solution for that? (I tried both failover and load balancing options - any of them doesn't work properly) [FW version RUT9_R_00.07.02.7]

Regards Konrad

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues!

I've tested your setup and I cannot recreate this issue. I was using RUT9_R_00.07.03.2, could you try updating to this version(ideally without keeping settings)?

If that does not help, I'd like you to recreate the issue (Turn off the WiFi WAN router, turn it back on and wait a few minutes) and navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot. The file can be attached to the original post and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

I'd also like to ask you to test if the same behavior occurs when connecting to your phone hotspot or any other router.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Hello,
I updated to the newest FW and it helped thank You. I was facting with this problem for a long time and it was sth it the post-christmas update that helped.

Regards Konrad
by anonymous
Glad it helped!

Best regards,
DaumantasG