FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
852 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

on a new purchased RUTX50 we are not able to get a mobile connection.

The SIM card works perfectly in another device (netgear).

In the status field the SIM and the network is recognized but it will always be disconnected.

I tried several settings for the APN. Also the firmware is the latest version.

We need this device urgently.

Edit: uploaded troubleshoot file

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

If you're certain you're using the correct APN, please navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot and generate a troubleshoot file. It can be attached to the original post and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

Also, please make sure you're using the latest firmware version, which is currently RUTX_R_00.07.03.2.

Have you configured anything else related to the mobile connection or is everything else default?

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Hello,

i only tried different APN settings. Actually i use the same APN as in the working setup on my netgear device.
by anonymous

Thank you for the information.

I can see that during the troubleshoot file generation the router was connected to a 4G network and was even using 4CA (carrier aggregation). However, there seem to be some weird errors in the logs.

I'd like you to perform a factory reset using the bootloader method described here. Download the latest firmware version from here and upload it to the URL http://192.168.1.1/index.html

If this does not help, a remote troubleshooting session might be needed to further troubleshoot the issue.

EDIT: Also, please try using the IPv4-only APN for troubleshooting and set PDP to IPv4. This may help narrow-down the issue.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
I updated the firmware - i still doesn't work...
by anonymous
I'll send you a private message regarding further steps.

Best regards,
DaumantasG