FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,579 views 1 comments
by

Dear Teltonika-Experts,

I need your help configuring static routes on a RUT955. 

The situation is the following: We have two local subnets, connected via OVPN. 

The aim is to send a broadcast signal from a device in subnet 1 to a device on subnet 2 over ovpn tunnel. 

Therefore, both subnets have the same ip range (10.11.5.0/24). Routers on both sides have an vpn ip within 10.10.32.0/24.

I added the following entries to the "Static IP Routes":

With this entries it is possible to ping both devices (10.11.5.1 and 10.11.5.51) from the RUT955. 

But if I try pinging with the device in the local network of the RUT955 the above devices are not reachable. 

Any ideas what else I need to add? 

Thanks and regards,

Jacob 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Check firewall is allowing traffic
by
Thanks, I think firewall is ok becaue ping from client behind RUT955 to other clients in vpn is working.

Only the two clients for which I defined a static route are only reachable directly from RUT955 not from client behind (in LAN).

Do I need another static route setting or something else to tell the RUT955 to forward the messages from LAN via the defined route?