FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
272 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Just as the title says I bought this router and was hoping to use it but running into some issue trying to fix this myself.

I have a mobile IP. SIm is insert as SIM 1 everything looks good but I have no internet connection and can't ping anything even while wired via ethernet.

It's so weird. I though I should ask here instead of going by myself.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What firmware version is your device running?

Can you ping anything from the router itself? For example, in the WebUI navigate to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot -> Diagnostics  and ping 8.8.8.8.

I would also like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue on my RUT950 FW version: RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.6.

The mobile network is up an running but I Can't acces the internet:

Pingtest is 100% loss.

by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please try updating your device's firmware, preferably with Keep settings option set to off, to the latest, to completely reset it and try using your device again? 

Depending on your device's product code, the latest version you can update to is either this (product code contains RUT950 *G1***) or this

If that does not help, as requested above, please send a troubleshoot file in a private message.

Best regards,