FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,958 views 4 comments
by
I have a problem with RUT240 when i'am using APN that should have static ip, the router is geting  Disconnected.
My SIM is only for data and ordered with static ip.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Have you tried the same SIM with the same mobile settings with another device? Does it worked?
by
Yes i have tried with an other router and that on works without problem,  my RUT240 is very slow in the webinterface and it looses connection to internet often.
I think i have to buy another brand
by anonymous

i have tried with an other router

It was also RUT240 or other brand router? What settings was used in that router, can you add screenshot?

my RUT240 is very slow in the webinterface 

What you mean slow WebUI? How it looks like and what was expected?

- and it looses connection to internet often.

Firstly you was mentioned that your router is disconnected from network. Could you clarify your issue and send to me troubleshoot package from router when issue appears?

by
The router that i tried was another brand with same settings that i had in my Rut 240. I have to use that on becsuse my customer need his connection now. This One has a faster webUI and a more stable connection to internet
by anonymous
It's hard to say what was wrong or who caused such issue. If you could provide more details and logs from router we could check deeper.