FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
170 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Dear Teltonika team,

One of our devices is no longer reachable via the RMS platform, where it was working before..

Issues seems to be that it cannot connect to the RMS server.

We have plenty of credits, have updated FW on the router, and tried changing the hostname to 18.196.62.30 as suggested on another post but it does not work.

Please let us know if there is anything else that can be tried?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Does the router have correct time setting in Services -> NTP -> General?

Did anything change recently in terms of connectivity? For example, different WAN source, ISP, DNS configuration? 

Could you remove and re-add the device to RMS?

Could you provide a troubleshoot file from the device? To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. Attach downloaded file by editing your question.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Edit:  file added as requested

I have also added another troubleshoot file, for a device we recently took over. I unregistered the device from the original company, and added this to our account. This is also now unable to connect to the server
by anonymous

Is your device able to resolve rms.teltonika-networks.com

Could you SSH into your device, execute the commands below and share the output?

• telnet 18.196.62.30 15009
  • telnet 18.196.62.30 15010

Could you try logging to router's WebUI, navigate to Network -> Interfaces -> -> General -> [mob1s1a1] settings, switch to Advanced settings tab and add a couple of servers to Use custom DNS servers field:

I also see you using a custom APN. Are you in some private network?

Could your provider block any of the addresses/ports provided here?

The second device with the legacy firmware at the moment is still registered under a different company than the first RUT, and is currently shown as offline. 

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi, the rms.teltonika-networks.com resolved the issue for latest site. Thank you for this!

I will continue to investigate the original router.